Tuesday, August 11, 2015

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Review

Hello world~

This is a review post for a popular brand in UK called LUSH! So what about LUSH? LUSH is a cosmetic company that sells handmade beauty products!
It started off in UK and had expanded to over 200 shops across the globe. But sadly, Malaysia hasn't have one yet :(

I've got LUSH bestselling mask here which is the Mask of Magnaminty!
I got mine from AXXEZORIES, an instashop that sells a full range of LUSH products from both Japan and UK! Damn, there's so much of stuff that I want them all =.=



I got this 125g for RM63. Well its considered cheap cause I saw many others selling for RM70 and up.

So this mask was a big hype and got everyone talking! It is suitable for acne prone people (which is me too) as well as all other skin types (unless you are allergic to peppermint).

Main Ingredients
Peppermint oil - To control acne break outs and leaves a refreshing feeling
Vanilla Absolute - To calm skin
Honey : To retain moisture
China Clay - To control sebum and oil
Evening Primrose Seed - Rich in vitamin and help in controlling acne
Aduki Beans - Grinded and work as a nice scrub to exfoliate gently

This mask comes in the normal formula and the self-preserving formula.
So what's the difference?

Normal : Have preservatives and other chemicals. Color slightly brighter
Self preserving : Have NO PRESERVATIVES and 100% NATURAL! Color is slightly dull hehe


This mask have an expiry of 4 months.

First Impression
This mask is in a thick texture, smells like chocolate mint ice cream YUM.
I had this kept in the fridge to prolong the freshness and to cool the mask


Verdict
I had a layer on and had scrub on my face before leaving it on for 15-20 minutes.
This mask felt really good and cool on the face. It didn't give any burning sensation as I thought it would. Application was easy as well :D


Sorry for the ugly photo. I know the layer isn't green enough but its so hard to capture the green lol


After rinsing, I notice that my black heads on my nose were gone like seriously!
My skin felt really clean and cool and it's a pleasure especially putting them on before sleep
As for the acne, it didn't really help much I guess cause my acne is there lol. However, I didn't get my weekly breakouts as often anymore!

Rating : 4.5/5 
(missing 0.5 point due to the tub packaging which needed me to dip my fingers. I used a tiny spoon to scoop them up anyway)


Nevertheless, I would still recommend this cause its so nice to put on, leaves my skin feeling squeky clean and removing my black heads. Its a good scrubber :D

TIPS : Do refrigerate them as I know that it can keep the freshness as well as prolong the expiry! :D

Heres the link to the instashop :
Facebook : http://fb.com/lushmalaysia
Instagram : @axxezories

Signing off,
Eloise



1 comment: